The following items are NOT allowed at M&L Auto Wrecking.
- Automobile Jacks
Our vehicles are placed on racks allowing access to the underside of the car. These are safer than jacks.
- Cutting Torches or Tools
Customers are not allowed to bring cutting torches in the yard. Battery powered tools and saws-alls are permissable.
- Alcoholic Beverages and Drugs
Alcoholic beverages and drugs are forbidden on the premises. M&L reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who in our judgment is impaired and represents a safety concern to themselves or others.
- Open-toed Shoes or Sandals
We strive to maintain a clean parts yard however, it can become littered with metal, glass and other objects. You must wear closed-toe shoes while in the yard.
Pets are not allowed in the yard, except for certified handicap service animals.
Persons under the age of 16 cannot be admitted into the yard. Please do not bring children, they are not allowed into M&L and cannot be left unsupervised on the premises.
Firearms, explosives, and other destructive devices are strictly forbidden on M&L property.
- Only authorized parts are allowed in the yard, and they must be marked by the attendant or you will be charged for them on the way out of M&L.
- Tool boxes will be inspected upon entering and exiting M&L.
- Anyone not following the saftey policies of the yard will be asked to leave immediately.
- Any theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Any parts pulled and not needed should be left with the vehicle they were removed from as a courtesy to fellow customers.
- Please plan to purchase all the parts you bring to the cashier for checkout.
- Admission charge ($2.00) can be paid with cash only. Purchases may be made with cash, credit card, or debit card.
- No refunds! All parts sold ‘AS IS’ unless the warranty is purchased at the time of purchase!
- Warranties & Cores purchased at the time of sale are valid for 30 days.
- The 30 day warranty period for parts exchanged is valid from the original date of purchase.
- Store credit is valid for 90 days from the origin date of purchase.
- Warranties are non-transferable, or refunded, when a store credit is issued.
- M&L assumes no liability for any person or property entering or working on these premises. Enter at your own risk!